This is a love story from Romeo and Juliet's registry. On the set, a space for the percussion structures of the two artists, with and around which are woven the story of the two lovers. Between the role play gestures and rhythms of each other that mix with the music stand several tables of choreography. In a cemetery, the scenes of this play unfold, between atypical characters, guided by their desire for deliverance and the quest for love ... Two great families, two great tribes maintain a reciprocal hatred and quarrels, which do not consider a possible reconciliation to move forward. ... It's between love and hate, fidelity and betrayal woven into the story of this tragic love
Author, Actor and director.
- Leadership Coach.
- Drama for artistic creation Troupe’s Founder and President.
- Theater & cinema’s Actor and director.
- He participated in national and international cinema’s festivals and they earn honorable prize.
- He participated in training sessions supervised by trainers (Moroccan, French, Senegalians, and American.
- He participated in several foreign films (American, Syrian and Egyptian historical films).
- General Director of the International Theater Meeting Tiznit