The Climate Fresk workshop offers an opportunity for participants to organise and have an overview of the fundamental science behind climate change.
The Discussion workshop focuses on creating in the performing arts sector and its impact on the environment.
- What does the Global Impact Producer do?
- How did the creators of Seedling integrate climate awareness into the production process?
- How did they build climate regenerative practices?
- How do Helen Crevel and Anne Langford, facilitators of the workshop, mainstream sustainability into their creative practice?
- What resources are consumed by environmentally conscious work and what are the benefits?
These are some of the questions that will be answered during the afternoon workshop. There will also be an opportunity to share good practices, difficulties encountered and reflect on how to incorporate the learnings of other countries into the everyday life of the performing arts scene in Hungary and vice versa.
SEEDLING – Climate consciousness workshops with Helen Crevel and Anne Langford
- Event Timing: May 12th, 2023
- 9.00-12.00 Climate Fresk Workshop
- 13.30-16.00 Climate Awareness in the Production Process -Discussion workshop
- The workshops are in English.
- Event Address: Jurányi Produkciós Inkubátorház / LABOR – 1027, Budapest, Jurányi utca 1-3.
- Contact us at [email protected]
- Register here.